Spin-offs are companies created as a result of Research at the University and are initiatives of one or more members of the university community, whose business aims the exploitation of knowledge and results generated from their research activity.
Services provided by the OTRI in support of these spin-offs are:
- Information and guidance regarding the procedure on recognition of spin-off business proposals at the University of Valencia.
- Review and study of the initial proposal, with regard to the policy and regulations of the University of Valencia relating to spin-offs.
- Coordination and processing of the recognition process of spin-off proposals.
- Negotiation and drafting of technology transfer contracts to be signed with spin-offs.
- Negotiation and preparation of agreements to regulate the relationship between spin-offs and the University of Valencia.